Digital Food & Pharmaceutical Safety: A Complete Solution
As the Premier Loss Prevention Dealer for Sensormatic, Loss Prevention Systems, Inc. (LPSI) is proud to offer Penn Connected. This cloud based solution allows customers to monitor, record and optimize and supervise their task management and compliance requirements with as digital platform.
LPSI’s Penn Connected solution is economical for a single location or retail store or a major nationwide footprint. Smaller operations benefit from a platform that until recently only a major corporation could afford.
- Loss Prevention Systems, Inc. offers temperature and alarm monitoring for refrigerated, frozen and hot items
- Task management compliance fort FDA, OSHA, Food Safety, Environmental and your companies individual tasks
- We use both sensors and thermal imaging
- Cold –chain Logistics Monitoring
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Hotels
Warehousing and Distribution Centers
Temperature, Humidity, and Door Sensors
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Alarm notifications
- Escalation process
- Non-Contact Infrared
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Multiple zones of interest in 1 camera
- Define standards and processes
- Client, site, and user configuration
- KPI dashboard and reports
Bluetooth Probe and Mobile App
- Record compliance data
- Respond to alarms
- Receive scheduled reminders
How does our thermal imaging work?
- 24/7, Infrared, non-contact measuring
- Polygonal detection areas that are fully configurable in 10 separate sections that allow you to monitor individual temperature levels or change rates
- Safeguards include cybersecurity features that are built into the system
Penn Connected Features
Cloud-based, using IoT and the latest digital technology, all fully accessible via mobile device anytime from anywhere. LPSI and Sensormatic provide a complete safety and compliance package.
24/7 temperature monitoring of wireless IoT sensors and alarms means the you receive the reight alerts.
Digitized regulatory procedures allow employees to complete tasks efficiently through on-site mobile device.
Scheduling tasks and checklists to achieve organization and efficiency, leading to high levels of compliance.
Dashboard allows users to assess a site’s performing against set KPIs and apply corrective actions as needed.
Traceability facilitates seamless tracking of product throughout your operation
Reporting provides easy-to-access, downloadable data to meet audit needs
Manager Sign-Off provides quick, digital accountability
Offline capabilities allows sensors to monitor even if connectivity or power is lost
Case studies have shown that this system will pay for itself in as little as six months.
Stop losing valuable produce, food, and other consumables. Protect your company from damage to your reputation and loss of customers NOW
Contact LPSI today and let Loss Prevention Systems, Inc. move you forward and make your business even more efficient and profitable.