Checkpoint Tags To Suit Every Need
If you have an EAS system the key is to always use genuine Checkpoint tags. There are cheaper copies out there and there are several issues with these copycat products. These cheap imports can be easily broken open at the seams due to cheap manufacturing and they have a high failure to alarm rate. (Click here for video) The poor construction also tends to give the copies rough edges that can snag your merchandise.
Checkpoint Systems line of products are the number one anti-shoplifting solution used in retail today largely due to the variety of security tags available. There are several Checkpoint tags available that come in many shapes, sizes and colors. They can be used with pins and lanyards of varying lengths for looping the security tag through or onto merchandise that cannot be pinned.
New tags now available:
• Exceptionally strong construction
• Bi-color white and gray
• Similar in size to the mini-hard tag
• Can be used with a flex string
• Excellent pick up
Fashion 2 and Fashion 2 Accessory
• Designed for accessories like shoes, handbags, gloves, briefcases, luggage, belts, and watches
• Available in S3, Standard Lock and Super Lock clutch strengths
• Comes in three colors; black, gray and beige
• Available in both RF and AM formats
• Comes in quantities of 250
• Small and sleek for merchandising and ease of use
There are Checkpoint tags available for nearly every application including:
Clothing and Apparel
Health and Beauty Care Items
Visit the Loss Prevention Store to purchase a clothing alarm or clothing security tags.
For more information on Checkpoint tags, clothing security, clothing alarm, or clothing security tags contact us at security tags on clothes or call 1.866.914.2567